Jan 31, 2012

Beauty Product of the Day: Indeed Nanoblur - Look 10 Years Younger in 40 Seconds

I seem to be completely taken aback lately by some of my recent purchases.  I don't know what it is but they've all turned out to be such a treat.  This one in particular...

My boss (at work) asked me over a month ago if I'd heard about this new-fangled product called Nanoblur.  I tried to pretend like I had but I honestly had never heard of it before.  She explained that this product is supposed to make you look "10 years younger in 40 seconds."  I don't need to look ten years younger just yet but I was intrigued all the same.  So intrigued that I rushed down to Shoppers Drug Mart and picked up a tube for myself.  (By the way, this miracle in a bottle is only $19.99 CAD.)

I want to share with you FIRST the directions from the back of the box.  "This product is based on advanced optics technology and is not makeup.  When using without makeup, apply Nanoblur as the last step in your regimen.  When using with liquid foundation, apply Nanoblur after applying your foundation.  When using with powder, apply Nanoblur before applying powder.  NOTE: if your skin is dry, you may wish to mix Nanoblur with your moisturizer."  Pretty heavy stuff I'd say.

My first encounter was actually slightly grim.  I used it, like the package said, after my liquid foundation and found that the product itself seemed to crumble off my skin.  So, the next day, I went without the liquid, applied it all over my face after moisturizer and dusted on some powder afterwards.  It was then that I noticed a HUGE difference.

My skin was completely matte and almost all of my minor lines, wrinkles (particularly in my forehead) and pores had disappeared.  I, of course, didn't believe it for a second so I tried it the next day and it was the same result.  It's been over a month and a half of me using this and I'm still amazed with the results.

Pros:
Makes your skin completely matte 
Almost all wrinkles and fine lines disappear
Dark circles under your eyes diminish
Reduces pore size
Does not make your skin oily at all 
Your skin looks flawless all day
Makeup adheres to the product very well
Fragrance-free
Reduces the appearance of sagging skin
Cons:
None, this cream is amazing

I can not stress enough how much every woman needs to own this product.  Should you not want to use it everyday, buy it for special occasions.  I have gotten so many compliments on my skin after using this product that I will never go back to using anything else.  Oh, and for only $19.99, you definitely can't go wrong.  It literally is a miracle in a bottle.

NOTE: I should say that I use a liquid concealer and will put this cream on PRIOR to applying my liquid concealer.  However, I have to apply the cream in small spots and then the concealer quickly as the product mattifies very fast.

7 comments:

  1. I've passed this product by so many times at Shoppers... I just thought it was too good to be true... but I think soon I'll have to test it out for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing product! I may have to go try it out soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This seriously sounds incredible. I'll have to track it down in the States. Thanks for sharing! I LOVE when products surpass your expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, sounds promising! Thanks for sharing, I hope I can find one over here.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect one to try. Imagine, in 10 seconds, I may look younger and will deceive people with my physical appearance. I hope I can have this as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect one to try. Imagine, in 10 seconds, I may look younger and will deceive people with my physical appearance. I hope I can have this as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Read about it; bought it; tried it & LOVE it! I am a "well-preserved" 60+ blonde, and to me. the biggest bonus of this product is that it actually seemed to tighten pores upon the 1st application. (You only need to use a tiny bit!) I have pretty good skin for a woman my age; I like this product very much & see it as a "primer-plus". Made my skin feel very smooth. Wear it all day with just a touch of blush, mascara & lip gloss. Felt great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.