Feb 1, 2012

Have You Been Tuning In For Wedding Wednesday?

If you haven't, that's okay because you're about to get completely caught up!

Bronwen (my fabulous friend and bridesmaid) from the unique blog, Rubyna, has been clever enough to blog about the crafty endeavors we've been tackling for my upcoming nuptials.  Since she is the one with the DIY eye, I've left the majority of these tasks (and ideas) to her and I'm just lucky enough to be along for the ride.  (Ha, I mean this in a NICE WAY Bronwen!!!).

Here's a quick recap of all the Wedding Wednesday posts she written:


Check them all out if you haven't done so already and FOLLOW Bronwen because she's fun, likes crafting and has such an amazing DIY imagination.

2 comments:

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.