Jan 26, 2012

Cute Blog Award....For Me?

I always feel so honored when I'm nominated for a blog award.  Like, "wow, someone is actually remembering me and my little blog!"  It's a great feeling...

I was nominated for this adorable award by Holly from Ulta Is My Candy Store.  I randomly stumbled on Holly's and have been absorbing her well-written words and fun reviews for a few months now.  Just so you know, Holly knows her stuff about make-up and if you ever have a CoverGirl related question, she is your go-to.  Trust me.  So, if you haven't done so already, check out her blog!!

The rules of this award are as follows:
1.  Link back to the person that nominated you 
2.  Answer the award questions
3.  Tell something about yourself that you haven't told anyone on your blog yet
4.  Award as many blogs that you think are worthy of this award
5. Make sure to let those you nominated know about the award

And the award questions are:

1.  What is your go-to make-up brand?
Okay, this is a tough question.  For powder/foundation I would say Clinique or Estee Lauder.  Their products never make me break out and I love how long lasting their foundations are.  For eye shadow I would definitely pick Urban Decay.  Beautiful colors, long lasting formula and extremely pigmented tones.

2.  What was your favorite fashion trend of 2011?
Without a doubt I would say maxi dresses.  I think I ended up buying just over 8 of them and wore them all summer long.  Can't not wait to pull them out for Bali in the fall!!

3.  What is your favorite dessert?  
Mud Pie.  (Or as restaurants like to call it Mocha Khalua Ice Cream Pie).  It's delicious.

4.  Favorite color?
Red.  Need I say more?

5.  What is your middle name?
Marie 

6.  What's the last song you listened to?
Big Blue Wave by Hey Ocean.  (They're a Vancouver based band and if you haven't checked them out you definitely should.)

7.  Cats or Dogs?
Ah, tough question.  I love both equally.  Allan though, is allergic to cats and our condo doesn't allow for any pets so, alas, I'm pet-less.

Something you didn't know about me?  I am deathly afraid of flying.  I don't know what it is exactly because I'm not afraid of heights but the idea of flying makes me panic.  I am extremely nervous about our honeymoon to Bali in September because of the long flights....

I'm passing this award to the following fabulous ladies and fellow bloggers:
Mandy from MandysSecrets 
Bronwen from Rubyna
Marie from All Things Marie
Vintage at Vintage Makeup
Miss A from Beauty Boudoir

Congrats ladies!!

4 comments:

  1. What a great little award!! Congrats! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award Christina, loved getting to know more about you! and thank you so much for awarding me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me!

    How's your bed burn healing??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must do mine as was awarded it too! Love maxi dresses too, they covered a multitude of sins on holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.