Jan 11, 2012

Mila Kunis: New Face of Dior 2012

Mila Kunis has just signed to rep Christian Dior for it's spring/summer 2012 ad campaign and I am so pleased!!!

Though Natalie Portman will always remain my favorite model, Mila definitely brings something unique to the table.  First off, she is extremely stunning, has one of the best side profiles I've ever seen (lucky girl) and seems like a very true and real person.

The ads are featuring a beautiful Mila modeling the brand's Miss Dior bag in different colors and textures.  In fact, she herself says that "I am absolutely thrilled to be working with Dior.  The brand is iconic in so many ways.  It defines fashion, elegance and sophistication."  I have to say that I completely agree with her!

Anyway, check out a few pics of the campaign below.....sigh, I wish I could take a photo like her!


All photos taken by Mikael Jansson for Dior and courtesy of stylerumor.com

3 comments:

  1. I saw this and was thrilled they are working with her. I think she's just stunning and fab!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the photos! She's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.