Mar 1, 2011

The Joys of Bath Time

People close to me know that I only shower if I'm either crunched for time or .....actually, come to think of it, that's the only reason. I hate showering, I really do. And, yes, I've heard many strange comments from people regarding my washing choice but I seriously don't care....I love baths.

I wake up extra early just to fit in "bath time" before work AND love nothing more than to come home, after work, and have another. I love the warmth, the feel, and the alone time but, most of all, I love the bath products.

My personal bath time faves are:

LUSH Bath Bombs. These things are soooo much fun. Not only do they have fantastic scents BUT your skin feels amazing afterward. Plus, there are tons of fragrances to choose from: cherry, pine, vanilla, cocoa, blackberry and caramel. Not only are the scents fabulous but they all target something different. (It's like a very inexpensive aromatherapy treatment.)

Cake Beauty Sweet Cheeks Buttery Body Bubbles. This smells like a container full of cinnamon buns. Not only is the smell sweet and sugary, but it's very long lasting too. I love to use this product when having a bath at night because, as my boyfriend says, there's nothing better than smelling this on your pillow. It's deeply moisturizing and leaves absolutely no residue behind.
Avon Skin So Soft Bath Oil. This product is awesome because I can add it to my bath and it completely moisturizes my skin, in one step. (I'm usually pretty lazy after a bath which means moisturizing is usually out.) I've also been told that you can use this product as a mosquito repellant AND a silver cleaner. Who knew?? Either way, it feels amazing on your skin and really does give you baby soft skin.
Clarins Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate. Let me first begin by saying that I love the Clarins line. Their moisturizers are to die for and yes, so is their bath gel. A little goes a long way (which is good because it's quite pricey) and once it's added to your water, it foams very well and releases aromatic scents. This one, in particular, helps relieve stress and muscle fatigue.

Once you've chosen your perfect bath time products remember to light some candles and grab a really great book. I guarantee once you've tried one of these products you'll be a bath girl like me...

What's your favorite bath time product?

5 comments:

  1. I'm personally not a big fan of baths, mostly because it'll frizz out my hair and it's tricky to wash your hair in the tub.
    But I am a fan of products! The Cake one sounds so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baths are definitely not for everyone however, the CAKE body wash is. It's absolutely scrumptious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a local place here that sells their hand made products online called Bathos. If you like your bath time, I recommend checking them out. I can vouch for a lot of their products! http://www.bathosonline.com is where you can find them. I think they'll ship outside the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Candace! Wow, they have some GREAT stuff. I am totally going to be making yet another online purchase

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so funny, i used to use the Skin So Soft as a repellent haha. I didn't think anyone else knew about that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.