Mar 2, 2011

Style by Lauren Conrad


I haven't reviewed a book before and I'm not about to do so now. However, I will say that Lauren Conrad's new style guide, Lauren Conrad Style, has found it's new place on my coffee table.

The coffee table is a great place to store this book because I can flip through it during long commercial breaks AND all my visitors can also flip through this book whenever they're over.

Lauren Conrad shares everything from beauty tips, style tricks, hair ideas and, my personal fave, how to pack a carry-on suitcase for every vacation. The book has many cute pictures, great outfit ideas and even some great fashion buys.

Long story short, buy this book. The beauty tips alone are worth the $20!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to flipping through the book the next time I'm over!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.