Sep 8, 2010

Nailed!


Nailpolish...so, though I can NOT live without it, I am the worst at applying it.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to apply it without it getting all over my skin, and even my fingers. (Of course, what I do is apply as much as I want then just take a Q-tip dipped in polish remover and clean my fingers...) Either way, nail colors are definitely a great way to make a bold statement and jazz up any outfit.

As you all know, red is definitely my staple color BUT I've broadened my horizons to include some other smashing colors too. Here's some of my faves right now:

1. Revlon Coral Me Wild (Neon Coral)
2. Essie Jag-U-Are (Red with Gold Flecks)
3. Revlon Hot For Chocolate (Chocolate Brown)
4. Rimmel London Bare Naked (Nude)
5. Revlon Steel Her Heart (Silver Grey)
6. Sinful Colors Professional Cloud 9 (Bright Orange)
7. Rimmel London Green With Envy (Shimmery Turquoise)
8. Revlon Plum Night (Dark Purple)

Yes, you'll notice a lot of Revlon polishes on the list because they are inexpensive and, because I tend to change my color every three days, it's not cost effective for me to spend more than that. (Plus, it does start to flake after a couple days...obviously not the greatest quality but only costs about $4.99.)

One other thing to keep in mind....the colors for fall are chocolate brown, burgundy, plum, and grey. Try some of these new colors out because you'll love them....PLUS, they go with everything!

xo

2 comments:

  1. I started biting my nails again...so I need nail polish to help me stop it. It's the only way that helps...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through a crazy faze like that too. One thing that really helped me was clear coat. It helped for me to see my nails with something on them so that I was more inclined NOT to touch them....Oh, and I keep my nails short. I am not someone that likes long nails because I'm more likely to bite them.....give it a try though

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.