Jul 22, 2010

Razor Bumps...GONE

I am probably the only person I know that doesn't wax.

*GASP*

I know, sometimes even I can't believe it. Get this though, I actually went for a brazilian after my first tattoo. (Not too sure if I was sane at the time or running on adrenaline...) I visited my friend, an esthetician, who was going to complete this torturous event. Went to the salon, we got to chatting as she was setting up and I was trying to be brave the entire time. I think that I am the only person that has EVER done this, but halfway through I look at my friend and yell, "STOP". I got up, explained that I couldn't finish, paid her and walked out to her laughing at me. (love you Julie but seriously, that was the most pain I have ever been in.)

Needless to say, I have never gone back. Which means, yes, I have to use razors.
I am not going to get into picking a razor because that will take me all day, plus, it would cut into a different blog post, but I do want to say that because of shaving, I will get ingrown hairs and razor bumps. Everyone knows what they are and how embarassing they can be since it is beach time. If you are also prone to these unslightly bumps, do I ever have the solution for you.

It's called Tend Skin Liquid. This actually takes away the red bumps, ingrown hairs and irritation. It's also sensitive enough to use on your bikini area OR a man's face and neck. Put some on a cotton ball and rub over the area to soothe the irritation. Within minutes, you'll notice a drastic difference. This will work for people who have just shaved and also the amazing COURAGEOUS ladies who brave waxing.

Try it out ladies and trust me, you will wonder how you lived without something so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.