Jul 28, 2010

Rave Review: Organix Shampoo and Conditioner

Sooooo, for people that don't know me, I'm literally obsessed with my hair...(news flash, I know.)

Sometimes, I'm surprised by how vast this obsession is since it's sometimes greater than my cosmetic fixation. I have no idea if it's because I have short hair OR that I'm just completely anal, but either way I love to have hair that looks, feels and smells great. Oh, and if I can have smashing hair WITHOUT breaking the bank, even better.

Ladies, I have officially found a phenomenal shampoo and conditioner. The brand is called Organix and you can actually buy it at Superstore, Shoppers, London Drugs and even Zellers. It's about $7.99 a bottle and it smells like a dream. I am loving the Coconut Milk fragrance right now (being that it's summer and I don't live in the tropics) and am blown away by how moisturizing the shampoo and conditioner are.

Oh, another HUGE benefit is that the Organix line is completely paraben and sulfate-free. And all for under $10 a bottle.....you can't go wrong with that.

Try it guys, you will not be disappointed. http://www.organixhair.com/

(Wanted to also show you a picture of my newly cut short hair.....I am soooo loving it right now.)

7 comments:

  1. I thought about trying this shampoo, but I'm not a big fan of my hair smelling like coconut, so I may look at the other scents...
    I think you like smashing with the short do! Perfect for summer xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a lady with a Coconut scent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are sooo many different scents with this brand so definitely check them all out. And, thanks about the coconut comment.....I completely agree with you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!
    It makes me very happy that you like the picture!
    :-)
    :-))
    :-)))
    Your blog is interesting for me (I have extremely dry hair and need tons of moisture conditioners :-) so I'll enjoy to follow it too!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, thanks so much for following as well. I am going to be doing a blog on Hair Masks, so stay tuned!!! You'll love those products for sure..xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina, I can't wait to try that shampoo and conditioner...I LOVE coconut. By the way, your hair looks fresh and beautiful xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Shampoooo xtina!! my boyfriend absolutely loves the way I smell now, I think he even used it himself! It makes your hair so soft and shiny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.