Oct 5, 2011

NOTD: Revlon's Catty and Princess

So, I've been on a major nail polish kick the past little while.  I keep buying new bottles and, yes, I've even been dabbling in a bit of nail art.  I don't know why I spent so much time overlooking nail polish when it's so much fun.  And one of the reasons of this new found fascination of mine is Revlon's new nail colors.

Revlon has come such a long way with regards to polish styles and colors.  They have scented polishes, glitter/confetti crazed and, my personal favorite, colored top speed that set in under 60 seconds.  So, when I stumbled upon the new Revlon shimmery colors, I promptly bought two.

From left to right: Revlon Catty and Princess


So I thought I'd spice it up and paint each nail in an alternating color.  (Woo how very bold of me...ha).  But I am really loving these colors.  Especially, Catty.  There is something so glamorous (in a subdued sort of way) about wearing a metallic polish color.  It can jazz up any outfit and and a little bit of flare without being too dramatic.

What are your thoughts?  Have you tried the new Revlon polishes yet?

XO Christina 

PS - Remember to check out Bronwen's blog for Wedding Wednesday!!!

9 comments:

  1. very very pretty...love the bluish silver one :D

    may actually get the gold as i've been on the hunt for a great gold


    Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh... I love them! I was wondering what they would look like on, better than the bottle! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!

    @Socialitedreams...you should totally check it out. It's a really great gold color for sure

    @bronwen..I agree, they look a lot different in the bottle than on

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this alternating color look, makes the nails so much more interesting!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so expensive and sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!! I have eye shadows from Mac that would match those colours!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER cute! Look at you and your nails! You should try a scotch tape mani with them.. It would look so fab. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.