Oct 20, 2011

Katy Perry: My Secret Style Inspiration

I don't typically like pop music.  I know, I know can you believe it?  I am usually the first one out trying to find new indie bands that no one's ever heard of before OR listening to music that, as Allan puts it, has too much feeling-talk.  So I guess it's kind of funny that I like both Katy Perry and her music.  Aside from her peppy songs, over-the-top confidence and beautiful husband, I have to say that she has some of the most creative videos I've seen in a long time.  So, here are some pics that display exactly why I like her...








Isn't she a doll?  I should also say that I've had a huge crush on Russell Brand since "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" but the boy does NOT take a good picture.....ever.  Oh well, he's still adorable.

PS - I'm also thinking I like her a heap because she has my favorite hair style....ever.  It's the banged/long bob......One day, I'll have this, one day!

XO Christina 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a great, fun post!
    I like her style too! I think it's funny because she really does look like Zooey Deschanel and I know you like her style too! Can't go wrong!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her strawberry ring in the picture before the last! So cute :) She does have fun style & I also love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE HER! Chris and I are totally being her and Russell for Halloween! I'm so excited!

    Also, the picture of her against the pink backdrop is totally our desktop background. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Katy too! Creative and fun.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA I'm so happy someone shares my crush on Russell Brand! Good god I adore him! He's mad, but so damn charming!

    Katy's pretty cool herself. I'm not much into pop music either, but I did buy her latest album. It smelled like cotton candy. She's adorable, you can't help but like her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.