Oct 26, 2011

It's Time For.....Another Wedding Wednesday Post!

As I'm sure you all know, Bronwen from the blog Rubyna is one of my closest and dearest friends outside of the blog world. We go to the gym together, eat amazing food together and she is also helping me plan my wedding.  Honestly, without her, I wouldn't have all the crafty DIY ideas I do because she is the brains behind this organization.  (Ha.) 

She has also been keeping track of all the little details that go into planning a wedding on her blog via a weekly post called "Wedding Wednesday".  So, without further adieu, you should go check it out.  Really, go, you should....

Check it out here: http://rubyna-bronwen.blogspot.com/

XO Christina

2 comments:

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.