Sep 24, 2015

Topbox Canada September 2015 Review


As you all know, I am currently receiving a few subscription boxes monthly on my quest to find the best makeup box out there.  So far, I've posted about the Birchbox I received here.  I liked the Birchbox but found it filled with too many body products.

So, how does Topbox compare?  First thing to note, it comes in a cylinder tube.  Kind of cool, if you ask me.  I like the tube as you can wrap it with wrapping paper and keep your brushes or other beauty tools in it.


Inside my cylinder Topbox, I received (from left to right) Barefoot Venus Macademia Oil Had Cream, Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent Eye Cream, Tresemme Perfectly unDone Wave Creation Foam (bonus gift), UniqOne All in One Hair Treatment and Ciate Nail Lacquer in Speed Dial.

Makeup box - ummmm. no BUT I'm still impressed with the products I received.  Hair products are always fun to try and I love orange on my nails so am pleasantly surprised with this box.

TopBox Canada
Total price per month: $13.44 CAD
To sign up for your Topbox - http://topbox.ca/

    

1 comment:

  1. The box is really fun! Too bad there's no makeup at all :( xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.