Sep 8, 2015

Christmas 2015 - Sephora Beautiful Crush Blockbuster

I've been told, countless times, now that I have a beautiful little baby, Christmas will no longer be about gifts for me or Allan.  And it's true - there is nothing quite like watching a child during Christmas.  Their excitement is completely infectious and it reminds you of how amazing Christmas can truly be.

However, the people that said that to me OBVIOUSLY didn't see the new Sephora Beautiful Crush Blockbuster for 2015.

Sigh, it's so beautiful.  72 eye shadows, 32 lip glosses, 18 eyeliners and 6 blushes.  PLUS, the packaging this year is the best.  Everything is placed in a nice slim palette complete with little hearts and lips to keep you coming back to try more colors.

I'm absolutely in love.

It's available in Canada in October BUT if you're a VIB/Rouge member, you can purchase through the US site, which I just did this morning.

Merry early Christmas to me!!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.