Sep 25, 2015

Ipsy Canada September 2015 Review


As most of you know, I was planning on cancelling Ipsy the other month due to a shipping fiasco.  I decided not to cancel it as we are SO close to December/January and I want to see how good the holiday bags will be.


This month Ipsy featured a Face Fashion look which was to "inspire the perfect transition from summertime casual to autumn elegance."  Thank goodness the cosmetic bag is decent because the last few have been poor.  Remember the black summer bag that reminded me of scuba gear??


Inside my Glam Bag I received (from left to right) a NYX Eye Shadow Trio, Pixi by Petra Brow Trio, TreStique Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Nantucket Nude, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream and Accure Brightening Facial Scrub.

To me, this is the perfect amount of skin and body care products and I LOVE that 3 of my products were cosmetic related.  Perfect!!

Ipsy Canada
Total price per month: $14.95
To sign up for Ipsy - www.ipsy.com

    

1 comment:

  1. I agree, September has been one of the better months. I got the NYX trio too. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.