Jul 14, 2011

Video: Reverse Eyeliner Technique

YAY...I am super stoked to share this video with you for two reasons:  One, I'm crap with eyeliner myself and am still learning application techniques from my makeup artist pal, Ariella and two, this girl is AMAZING.  If you haven't checked out her blog before I highly recommend that you do.  Tiffany always creates fabulous tutorial videos and she is completely self taught, which makes me heart her even more.

Check out the video and her blog ladies.  She is, without a doubt, someone you'll want to follow.

XO

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! This is a great video. The only thing I would do differently is put my liner below my water line. I have sensitive eyes and don't want to risk an infection, so I always avoid putting anything on this area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Tiffany! We grew up in the same home town and went to the same college.. so we have some mutual friends but I've never met her. I so want to find a (non-creepy) way to meet her in real life because I think she is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tutorial video!! I learned a ton!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.