So, here are ten facts about me that you may or may not know:
1. I am completely and utterly afraid of the dark. This is supposed to be the part where I tell you some sob story about why but, to be honest, I have no idea. However, I have two nightlights in my condo and whenever Allan is away on a business trip, I sleep with my bedside lamp on.
2. As a kid, I was beyond obsessed with rocks and minerals. Honestly, I would go on little scavenger hunts trying to find as many neat looking rocks as I could. Oh, I also used to collect stamps. Hahaha, I sound so dorky.
3. I write short stories in my spare time. (If I ever have any spare time). I've been writing for many years and have written anonymously for a writing website.
4. I can't live without my flat iron. I've tired, once or twice, and my hair, though short, became ever so puffy. Never ever ever again.
5. I have never camped before. I get a lot of slack about this from my friends AND they're always trying to get me and Allan to go camping, but so far I've yet to take the plunge.
6. I love classical music. I know this comes from my ballet training when I was younger, but I still really like to listen to it. Some of my faves are Tchaikovsky (obviously), Pachelbel and Vivaldi
7. I am never late. Ever. In fact, punctuality is one of my biggest strengths. My friends will say that I am always early BUT it's better to early than late.
8. I never answer my cell phone. I sometimes wonder why I have one but then I think about all the times I use it for Facebook and such but for some reason, I just never reach into my bag to actually answer it when it rings. (Sorry everyone...you now know the truth.)
9. I dislike exercise. I'm not too sure if I said this the last time I received a blog award BUT I have no problem saying it again. I really dislike exercise. In fact, I would much rather take a very large pill in the morning OR drink a gross tasting shake if it provided the same results as exercise.
10. I HATE bugs. I have a major issue with creepy crawly things and weird flying creatures. Nature and I are not one.
Whew. You guys know me so well now, ha. Alright, so I'm tagging...
Tara at Haute Lunch
Miss A at Beauty Boudoir
My pal at Loodie Loodie Loodie
Lilit at Makeup and Macaroons
My Dior Sister at PopBlush
Kenzie at Bumblebee Tuna
Have fun ladies! XO