Oct 15, 2010

It's Pounding....


I have to apologize for not posting anything in the past couple days. I have had a killer headache that's lasted just over three days now. I've tried advil, tylenol and essential oils, yet none of these seem to be working.

Anyway, I wanted to say that I haven't forgotten about you all AND I am currently concocting some great posts for when I can actually stare at a computer and not go blind.....

OH....if anyone has a brilliant remedy, please, oh please share.....

xo

2 comments:

  1. Poor you! Hopefully you just need a chill weekend! Sorry I don't have any remedies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Bronwen. Everything is a bit fuzzy that's for sure. I'm drinking a ton of water and that does seem to be helping a bit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.