Mar 7, 2012

The Beautiful, and Intelligent, Miranda Kerr

Did you guys know that Miranda Kerr studied nutrition and health psychology before becoming a model?  I know, who knew right?  She is not only completely gorgeous in a-not-in-your-face kind of way but she also has the brains to back it up.  To me, this is someone that empowers beauty.  Plus, she actually SMILES when she's doing runway!!!  YAY




It's nice to see a model that encompasses beauty on so many different levels.

Happy Wednesday! 

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea that she had studied those things. She's gorgeous and smart!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Miranda Kerr :) She does always seem like a sweet person with her smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miranda Kerr is my favorite model. She's one of the most beautiful women in the world, but she also has a great personality. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.