Jan 14, 2016

Topbox Canada December 2015


Topbox has been cancelled.  Even though it's only about $11 a month, after receiving this box, I was so ready to end my Topbox relationship.

December's Topbox consisted of Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Overnight Firming Mask, Hask Manoi Coconut Oil Nourishing Deep Conditioner, Fruits & Passions Regenerating Hand Cream and Starlooks Pro Luxe Longwear Eyeliner Pen.

The products are great, actually, so you're probably wondering why I chose to cancel.  The issue is this is my second time receiving most of these items as I already received them in my other subscription box.  I did leave feedback with Topbox citing the "need for more beauty products" as my reason for cancelling.

Maybe they'll listen to my feedback.

What did you get in your Topbox?  Anything different than mine?

    

1 comment:

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.