Jan 7, 2016

My New Palette Loves


I have such a fantastic hubby and great friends.  Seriously, I do.

I woke up Christmas morning to a fantastic stocking, filled by Allan, and some fabulous gifts under the tree from my friends.  Truly, I am so lucky to have the people in my life that I do.

I would love to share with you all the gifts I received (some fabulous high heels, 2 amazing scarves, a gorgeous burgundy coat from Lululemon) but really wanted to show you my new makeup.  Sigh, they are so gorgeous.


First up is the Stila A Whole Lot of Love Gift Set.  How cute is this right?  It folds up into a letter with a magnetic rubberized stamp as the closure.


The set contains 4 blushes, a mascara and 20 eye shadows.  The shadows are a fantastic selection of matte, pearl and shimmer shades.  Look at all the deep jewel tones!


Secondly, I received the Smashbox Art. Love. Color. Master Class Limited Edition Set.  Look at the package! It's like a little binder actually.  Inside are cards explaining how to create different eye/face looks.

 
The set contains 32 eye shadows, 6 blushes and 2 highlighters.  I can't wait to dig in to this one!


This next palette I was following ever since it came out about a month before Christmas.  First off, it was only about $19 CAD and had such a great selection of colors making it a steal.  I was so happy to see this in my stocking.


The set contains 1 blush, 2 highlighters and 6 shadows.  The top three are matte shades and the bottom three are shimmer.  I am taking this with me to Mexico next week and can't wait to use it.


Finally, I received the Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette which I'd been dropping hints about for months.  The palette itself is wooden and reminds me so much of my overseas travels that I knew I had to have it.


Inside, the palette contains 6 shadows, 1 blush, 1 highlighter and 1 bronzer.  It's the perfect travel palette.

What goodies did you receive?  Do any of you have these palettes?

    

1 comment:

  1. I love that you got things you want on your list from your post before the holidays!! :) Love the Wishes do come true palette as well!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.