Dec 21, 2015
Dear Santa - My Beauty Holiday Wishlist 2015
I have quite the extensive list for "Santa" this year. I know I am not going to be getting everything, of course, but it's still fun to put together a wishlist on Polyvore.
Like every year, my wishlist is very beauty product related. Ha. Honestly, what else would I want right? This year, I would love to find the following items under my tree...
1. Stila "A Whole Lot of Love" Palette - First off, Stila is such a fantastic brand and I hardly have any Stila items in my collection. PLUS, it's a palette so I obviously need it. Plus, look at those gorgeous blush colors...sigh.
2. Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Night Cream - I am in love with this cream. I bought myself a sample a few weeks ago and seriously am in love. You have to try this stuff out.
3. Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Coral Blossom - Ummm, I just love this color. That's it. Nothing else to say except it's beautiful and perfect for my upcoming holiday to Mexico!
4. Tarte Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette - First off it's a limited edition AD it reminds me of my travels through Indonesia. I don't know why but there is someting about the wooden palette.
5. Herbivore Phoenix Cell Regenerating Facial Oil - I have been on the hunt for a new serum that doesn't cost over $100 and I have read so many great things about this one that I need to try it. Plus, it will also replace my current day cream, which makes me happy.
6. Nars Dual Intensity Blush in Adoration - Sigh, I have been eyeing this for about 4 months now and just can't seem to justify spending $55 on MORE blush. But man, I want it.
7. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Pefector in Champagne Pop - For those that know this highlighter can comepletely understand why it's on the wishlist. I have tried Opal and love it but seriously, this one would complete my highlighter collection.
There you have it ladies. The list. THE LIST. What's on your wishlist this year?