Feb 9, 2016

Ipsy Canada January 2016


I am so late in posting this.  It came when I was on holidays and I literally just opened and had to share with you my awesome goodies!

I am so happy with this month!

First off, the bag is absolutely adorable!  In my package, I received the Model Co Highlighting Trio (which I redeemed points for), Lasting Smiles Organic Lip Balm in Peppermint Creme, the Balm Mr. Write Now Eyeliner Pen in Jac, Coastal Scents Pearl Shadow Angle Brush, City Color Eyeshadow Trio in Falling Leaves and Skyn Glacial Cleansing Cloths.


The Model Co Highlighting Trio was SO WORTH the redemption.  Seriously, I am in love with it.

Its month's like this that make it such a worthwhile subscription for me.

What did you get last month?

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.