Oct 23, 2015

Birchbox Canada October 2015 Review



The Birchbox this month was focused on "Positive Force".  Birchbox explained that they know "firsthand the power of beauty to change your mood, to inspire confidence and to plain ol' make you happy." So the products this month were designed to make us look and feel good.

And, I am rather happy with them!


Inside, I received a Rusk Elixir Mist, Harvey Prince Hello Body Butter, Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Exfoliant, Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter Luminizer Gel and W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Mascara.

Birchbox Canada
Total price per month: $14.95 CAD
To sign up for your Birchbox - https://www.birchbox.ca/invite/ltwd2

How many of you are Birchbox subscribers?  What are your thoughts?

    

1 comment:

  1. I like to concept of "Positive Force" I'm still toying with the idea of becoming a subscriber. I hope you enjoy it! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.