Dec 1, 2014

Review: Younique Uplift Eye Serum


I grew up with a mother who started me on eye creams and serums very early.

She always explained how important it was to take care of your skin, at any age, and how it was never too early to begin an anti-aging routine.  I remember thinking at first how silly it was, that I was using cleansers, scrubs, moisturizers, eye creams and sunscreens every day but after I turned 21 I realized how fortunate I was to have that instilled in me because because not only do I have very few fine lines (if any) but I don't have any crow's feet or puffiness around my eyes.  Thanks, mom, for making me use these products so early!

One thing I despise about eye creams is they are gooey.  Truly gooey.  They are usually thick, abnormally wet and take forever for your skin to absorb them, if your skin can even absorb all that goo.  I've always tired to go the serum route but they, too, are unusually thick and don't seem to soak in to the skin.


I knew as soon as I saw that Younique made an eye serum, I was going to HAVE to try it.  Not only is it the texture and feel of an oil (as a true serum should be) but it's almost 100% natural AND doesn't have that weird smell that most eye creams/serums do.


The dropper is by far the best tool to use for this rather runny serum.  (Remember, runny is GOOD for a serum).  And a little goes a long way with this product.  I literally use a dime-size amount distributed between both eyes.  A little patting around the whole eye and it literally absorbs within seconds.

I have only been using this product for a few short days and I can already say that it's dynamite.  I mean it has everything I want from an eye serum: no smell, no stickiness, no gooeyness AND it actually absorbs into my skin.

If you are on the hunt for a great eye serum, you have to try this one.  Honestly, you won't be disappointed.

You can buy it here by following the link:
https://www.youniqueproducts.com/ChristinaMuir/products/landing


     

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new look of the blog!!
    I can't wait to try this serum! It sounds amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bronwen! I am really digging the new look too. So much cleaner! This product is awesome. Love the silky texture and the results!!

      Delete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.