Dec 15, 2014

Do You Know When to Throw Out Your Beauty Products?

My name is Christina and I am a beauty hoarder.

I hoard lipstick, gloss, hair products, palettes and everything else that can be bought at Sephora and the like.  Do I follow the rules about when to throw out my beauty products??....not usually.

There are, however, things I DO replace consistently: mascara (every three months without fail), concealer (every year) and eyeliner (every year, sometimes before).

Do you know when to throw our your old beauty products?  If not, check out this handy dandy guide.



    

2 comments:

  1. Looks like I need to do some purging! I know I have stuff way past it due date now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niche all beauty information, LOVE it, thank so much for share this!
    --------
    Beauty Pro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.