Dec 5, 2014

DIY Beauty Fridays: Body Pimples and Aspirin


I've posted about the miracle of aspirin on pimples before but bringing this up again because I am breaking out.....on my back.

Pregnancy makes things go haywire.  The added hormones coursing through your body has different effects on everyone and, for me, I get pimples on my back or other odd areas.

I pulled the aspirin trick out, to hopefully rectify this little "pimple problem."  For those that didn't know, aspirin works wonders on drying a pimple out and literally reduces the size tenfold, without having to pop it which causes scarring.


Aspirin Trick for Pimples

1 uncoated aspirin
2 drops of water

Let the aspirin dissolve in the water mixture, or if antsy, crush the aspirin slightly, add the water and make a paste.  Apply to clean skin and only on the affected areas.  Let dry 10 - 15 minutes and wash off with a clean warm washcloth.  Immediately apply moisturizer to the area.  Go to bed and wake up with a very small red dot!!

This trick is used all over the world and truly works.  I highly recommend you trying it.  For those that have already, what did you think?

    

1 comment:

  1. I really need to start stocking aspirin in the house, just for this :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.