Aug 29, 2011

Finally, My First Luxe Box Arrived!

It seems like a YEAR ago that I signed up with Loose Button to receive their monthly Luxe Box.  (For those that aren't aware what Loose Button is, it's a company that sends you different miniature samples to try for a very minimal fee.  Loose Button is for us Canadian gals, while Birch Box, a similar company, is for our American friends.)

I signed up almost two months ago and, due to my poor timing, I had to wait until now to receive my first package.  And let me tell you, it was soooooo worth the wait.


My Luxe Box contained (from top left) Sheyna Earrings (which was a very special additional freebie), City Lips by City Cosmetics (lip plumping serum), Proclaim Cocoa Butter Hand & Body Lotion, Laura Mercier Perfecting Water and Calvin Klein's Forbidden Euphoria Fragrance.

I was most excited by the additional earrings since I've tried most of these other products before.  However, it's always lovely to get small sizes for travelling instead of trying to find little plastic bottles to fill up yourself.  Check out these earrings though.  So cute right?

They are super dainty and feminine.  Perfect earrings that are totally work appropriate.

What did you get in your Luxe Boxe?  Anything different than me?

XO

7 comments:

  1. I got the same products as you except for the Laura Mercier Perfecting Water... I got two cleansing cloths instead, and I was incredibly disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are pretty! :) I've been wanting to try something like this, but I feel like half the time they're not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the earrings! What's the fragrance like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the same as Gaby, I would have loved the LM water!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! I've been trying to avoid an inevitable subscription to one of these services. I've been torn between Birch Box and the New Beauty Magazine Test Tube. If you keep posting these I won't be able to avoid the temptation! Glad you loved your samples. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ordered the service! I'll keep you posted as to what I get! Fingers crossed I get the earrings too! Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH!!! You FINALLY got it! I was wondering whatever happened because it's been ages and you'd never posted about your box! Those earrings are seriously fab! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.