Aug 11, 2011

Fall Must-Haves: The Banged Bob

Look at this chick!!!  Isn't she just about the cutest thing you've ever seen?  This is my amazing friend Julie and not only is she a fabulous friend/almost sister but she has AMAZING hair.  In fact, my sister is her hair stylist.  (I know, crazy right?)  Ever since the first time I saw Julie's haircut, I decided it must be mine.  Well, at some point it must be mine....

Hence why I'm beginning to grow my hair.  Now, you all know that I already have shorter hair but since one side of my hair is longer than the other (think Rhianna's hair pre-extensions) it's been a very slow, and sometimes painful venture.  However, I'm extremely committed to this daunting task because I want Julie's haircut!!!

So, for some additional motivation (for me.....sigh) here are some of the cutest banged bobs out there...

Am I the only one upset that Katie Holmes has decided to grow out her hair?  This look was perfect for her.

Though it's a bit longer than I'd like, I love the super straight edges.  It's gives it more of a rocker vibe

Not the best picture of Rhi-Rhi but still, the hair is fab.  I definitely prefer this look to her bright red extensions.

The color of this bob is what makes the cut POP.  Plus, there's something really popular right now about a strawberry orange hue...

Oh Agneyss Deyn you rock!  This girl is stunning; not only can she pull off a bob but her new super short pixie cut looks amazing too!!!

Hair is one of the most important things to me and I feel relieved knowing that I've picked my next style.  I guess the only decision is whether I want to stay red or maybe go for the platinum blonde????  Hmmmmm, decisions...

XO

4 comments:

  1. The one above Agyness Deyn is the one for you! colour and style wise! Go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all AND i love you as a redhead!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Rhi Rhi's hair in that photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gahhhhhh.... I've been patiently growing my hair out because I want my super long hair (that I haven't had since I was 14) back.. and now you've gone and made me want to chop it all off again like I swore I'd never do!

    But I have to say.. the second to last pic is absolutely you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.