Feb 4, 2011

OMG, We Own A Condo!!!

As you've probably noticed, I haven't been blogging as frequently as before.

Now, I could conjure up some silly story for you BUT instead, I'll give you some pics to explain!

As of Wednesday January 26th, Allan and I became first-time condo owners. (Seriously, it's almost as exciting as finding your favorite product in stores after thinking it's been discontinued.) This is why I haven't been on-line as much. I don't think that either of us had ANY idea how much work it would be. It's been almost a full-time job getting all the paperwork for the bank, completing home inspections, attending multiple meetings with realtors and signing our lives away on hundreds upon hundreds of forms. So, without further adieu, here's the new pad..

Front of the building, from street



Living Room

Dining Room


Kitchen

Kitchen Nook

Master Bedroom

Master Ensuite

Guest Bedroom

So, the only picture that's really missing is the second bathroom. (You're not really missing too much though since it has blue countertops and strange yellow walls....) We take possession on March 25th and can not WAIT too move in!!!

I have actually started my first DIY project for the condo (well it's more for me I guess...ha) which is to sand and repaint my vanity table. I have it sanded so far and am waiting for a sunny day to begin painting. Hopefully very soon!

2 comments:

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.