Aug 10, 2015

Upcoming Products for Younique: Launching September 1!!


I am so excited to share with you the new, upcoming, products Younique is releasing on September first.  OMG, they are seriously amazing!

We are getting eye shadow palettes...



Lipsticks...



Liquid foundation and liquid concealer...

Brow gel and brow liners...


I am literally so excited!  Remember, if you're interested in placing an order in anything don't hesitate to email me at cmwolthers@gmail.com OR visit my site at https://www.youniqueproducts.com/ChristinaMuir/products/landing

    

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh I'm so excited for these! The palettes look amazing and the colors of the lipsticks are to die for!! Love them! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.