Apr 21, 2015

What's In Your Ipsy Bag??? April's AMAZING Glam Bag


I wasn't too happy with my last couple of Ipsy Glam Bags.....and then April's came.

Seriously, I don't think I can be any happier with this bag of goodies!!  Not only is it called "Beautifully Bohemian" but I got a full-sized makeup product...YAY!!

In my bag, I received (from left to right) a Jor'el Parker Femina mini roller fragrance, an Essence Lash Princess Mascara, Theorie Argan Oil Hair Serum, Starlooks Lip Gloss and, finally, a theBALM Nude Dude Mini Eyeshadow in Fit.

I am the happiest girl ever!  For those that don't know, Ipsy is a monthly subscription (that you can cancel at anytime) that sends you 5 mini beauty products in a cool makeup bag each month.  For us Canadians, the price is $15 CAD plus tax.  Super cheap if you ask me.  If you're interested in signing up, here's my unique link to do so - https://www.ipsy.com/r/2f0uy

    

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh.... those are awesome! I hope they end up being fantastic products! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.