Apr 13, 2015

Beauty Haul: Flower Cosmetics by Drew Berrymore


I posted about Drew's makeup line eons ago and, for some reason, it's taken me this long to purchase any of the products.  I know, weird, right?

Last week I made a trip to Walmart (where this line is exclusively sold) and picked up a few items.  Not only is the price point decent (think $11 for a loose face powder and $8 for a lip stick) but the colors available are pretty good.  I will say that I expected a bigger line of products in store but it could be that I was shopping in Canada.  (The website does seem stocked with a lot of items).


I picked up (from left to right) Sheer Up Lip Tint in Airy Orchid, Lip Suede Velvet Lip Chubby in Berry-More, Kiss Stick Luxury Lip Color in Berry Bloom, Powder Up Loose Powder in Shade L01 and Intensif-Eye Intense Black Volumizing Mascara.  As you all know I am beyond obsessed with berry lip colors right now (hence the similarity in all my chosen colors) but I am most excited to try the mascara.  It has a 3-way brush that allows for buildable lash volume.  I can't wait to try it out!


Cute little loose powder container right?  Love the packaging.


Colors, from left to right, are Airy Orchid, Berry-More, and Berry Bloom.

All in all, I am looking forward to trying out all the items.  Will take pics soon once I am wearing them all together...

Has anyone tried this line before?  What are your thoughts?

    

1 comment:

  1. I got a few things from this line recently as well. I'm not overly impressed, but I got different things from your's. I hope you like them!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.