Apr 27, 2015

Glorious Lips: Revlon's Lip Cube and Elizabeth Arden's Gloss



I have an unhealthy obsession with lip products.  Gloss, sticks, balms, tints - it doesn't matter the product, I still have to have it.

My family and friends are very aware of this which is why, for my recent birthday, I was lip-spoiled!

Among some other major awesome gifts, (a beautiful key necklace, gift cards, tea and some tear-worthy notes/cards) I was given the Elizabeth Arden Sunkissed Pearl Lip Gloss Trio and Revlon's Super Lustrous Lip Cube .  Both sets contain AMAZING colors I can't wait to show you.



Revlon's Lip Cube contains 9 different shades all of which give you silky smooth color.  I am addicted to wine and berry colors right now so am using about 3 almost everyday.  Here are the colors...


From left to right, the colors are Iced Amethyst, Coffee Bean, Blushed, Softsilver Rose, Love That Red, Blushing Mauve, Wine With Eveything, Rum Raisin and Champagne on Ice.


Look at the color though! Great coverage and gorgeous color.  I am currently wearing Rum Raisin, one of my favorites.


The Elizabeth Arden set has actually surprised me quite a bit.  I am not usually a wearer of Elizabeth Arden but Allan picked up this set for me and I was blown away by the gorgeous shades of gloss.


From left to right, the colors are Pink Pearl, Coral Pearl and Berry Pearl.  These colors are so multifaceted that they instantly glow and shimmer upon contact with your lips.  They also contain something called "Maxi-Lip" which instantly plump the lip to give the appearance of a more full pout.


I wanted to show you the Pink Pearl color.  Of course, my favorite one is Berry Pearl but for a true pink, this gloss is absolutely stunning.

What do you think of the colors?  What can you see as being a color you'd like to try?

    

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colors!! That cube is so cool and I love the Elizabeth Arden ones! Lucky gal!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.