Aug 18, 2010

It's Primerific

Can I just say that I actually found a L'Oreal product I like!!!

While snooping through London Drugs in Prince George I stumbled on a new primer/base from
L'Oreal called Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base. I thought I would try
it since I'm always on the hunt for an inexpensive primer AND it was only $15.99. I took it home and opened the package immediately.

It's quite cute actually, since it's in a pot and the best part is NO PUMP. ( I know that pumps are more sanitary BUT I'm really not a fan.) This product is one of the first I found that isn't oily. It goes on like a cream, so you can add as much or as little as you want and, once set, it diminishes all of your skin's imperfections.

I will say it again, I am super impressed. Try it out ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the Shoppers Drug Mart Quo brand of primer.. it is in a pump unfortunately but it also isn't greasy at all which is big for me, and it lasted quite a while.

    I need more so maybe I will check this one out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally should. I highly recommend it actually. But, now I'll totally try the Quo brand as well. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.