Mar 19, 2018

Lookfantastic Beauty Box: March 2018 Review


Of all the beauty boxes I subscribe to, one of my favorite ones is Lookfantasic.  Which is odd because the majority of the products received are deluxe sample size.  However, there is something extra special about this UK beauty box - maybe it's the magazine that comes with every box, or the price point but I seem to use every single item I receive, every month.  For me, this is an amazing feat.


This month's box is GORGEOUS and I've even read that March's box was the year's first special edition box.  The theme of the month is Beauty Empowered and it's very heavy!  As you can see, each box comes with the Lookfantastic Beauty Box catalogue that explains the prodicts and a purse-size Elle UK magazine.  So handy for your lunch room read!


Ooooo, look at all the goodies!  I can't wait to dig in and see them all.


First up is SkinChemists Rose Quartz Lip Plump.  I am so excited for this product!  I've heard of beauty bloggers raving about this product and am surprised to see it in a $20 CAD/month beauty box as this has a retalu value of over $150 CAD.  (FYI, this product is full-size at 8ml, which all subscribers received).  Love love love.


Just as I was running out of my daily moisturizer, I end up receiving an almost full-size (30ml) balancing moisturizer by a brand called Omorovicza.  This Hungarin brand has won awards all over the world for it's spa-like skincare.  I am SO EXCITED to try it.  The price point on this size is just over $100 CAD.


Next up is Renu Advanced Anti-Ageing Flash Relax Mask (30 ml) and it's worth about $19 CAD.  As you all know, I love receiving any anti-aging product so this one will absolutely be used, soon.


On first look, I assumed this was a sheet mask but it's actually a foot mask which I will absolutely be using tonight as my feet are so dry.  The price point on this mask is $18 CAD and the mask actually gors on like a pair of socks.  Can not wait to try this out!


Of all the products received, I am least excited about this one.  I have a brush similar to this one and find that it's not one I grab on a day-to-day basis.  However, this one is a great size and perfect for travel.  The price point is around $9 CAD.


Lastly, I received two single eyeshadows by Doucce.  Both are colors I will use however, they are singles and I don't have a case they will fit in which makes them virtually useless to me.  I guess they are the perfect size to throw in your purse for a night out.  The two colors received are Kate and Tenley.  The price point is about $13 each so $26 for the duo.



The beauty catalogue is fantastic.  It's full of information on the products received, new skin care products around the globe and some really interesting articles.  

Oh, did I mention that I only pay about $21 CAD for this subscription????  If you are interested, you can sign up HERE using my link.  https://www.lookfantastic.com/referrals.list?applyCode=CHRISTINA-R42E&li

March's beauty box had a grand total of ------- $322 CAD which is astounding.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this box too and basically had the same views. I think the two tiny eyeshadows are pretty, but a little pointless in size and form they come in... but everything else was so great, I'm not going to hold that against them! This is a great box and I don't think very many people know about it so this is a great post if only to spread the word!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.