Mar 20, 2018

FabFitFun Spring 2018: Review


I was ready to cancel my FabFitFun subscription until I received this season's box.  Thank goodness it didn't have another scarf or poncho in it.

Actually, I am really really loving all the items I received.


For those that don't know, FabFitFun is a women's subscription box that comes every quarter.  The cost is $49.99 USD per quarter and, as a rule, will contain more than $250 USD in beauty, wellness and personal products.  


Something to know about me, I ALWAYS search the internet for spoilers.  Like, all the time.  So I knew about 4 of the items in this box about a month and a half ago.  However, that didn't deter my excitement when I received it!


First up, one of the beauty choice items which is Korres Guava Body Butter.  As a member, you can choose a couple items (if you are a yearly subscriber, you can customize more than 2 items) and I chose this product over the Collagen Infused Lip Masks, which I'd received in a Boxycharm box before.  This has a price tag of $24 USD and literally smells like a tropical island.  Love it.



The next item is Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Makeover Concealing Ridge Filler which I will absolutely not use, ever.  Since I get my nails done, this nail filler product is a no-go for me.  The price tag is $18 USD.


The lone wellness (Fit) product is the Physique 57 Massage Roller which is actually kind of neat.  Since I am terrible at massaging, this will help work out both mine and Allan's knots.  The price point on this product is $20 USD.


I love that this is the month of moisturizers, since I was running out!  This oil-free moisturizer is by Murad and it's called the Skin Perfecting Lotion.  I am a huge Murad fan and have alreadystarting using this one.  It's perfect under my makeup and doesn't leave a greasy feel on the skin.  The price for this item is $40 USD.


There was a jewellry choice this month and I chose this rose gold bracelet by Maya Brenner Designs.  It's so gorgeous, feminine and simple.  I love it.  Plus, it came with a hefty price tag of $65 USD.


FabFitFun also allows you to pay an additional $10 USD and receive the other choice items, providing the items are available.  I chose to pay the money for the tassel earrings and think they are okay.  They look a bit cheap but hoping with the right outfit, they will be okay.  The price tag on the earrings was $58 USD.


This season's box also came with a glorious smelling candle in Fresh Linen (one of 3 scents) by Anderson Lilley.  The price on the candle is $45 USD.


This next product I saw as a spoiler and was so excited.  It's the ISH Lip Stateement Palette and I am a big ISH fan already, so this is the perfect product for me.  I will be doing some swatches of this palette tomorrow for you all.  The price is $42 USD.



This next item, I adore, and is a reversible clutch.  I actually ended up getting the color I wanted to I was really excited about that.  The price tag on this bad boy is $60 USD.



Lastly, I got a Free People X Understated Leather Starry Eyed Travel Eye Mask that cost $40 USD.  I am loving the color I received, the fact that it's leather AND that it has a cooling gel pack inside that you can put into the freezer to cool down.  Honestly, I wish I had this for our overseas trip.

If you were adding up as we went, the value of my box is $354 USD or $463 CAD.  (this does not include the tassel earrings as I ordered them as a bonus item).  LOVE this season's box.

What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you! I was so tired of getting these scaves, ponchos or weird circle wraps, that I was getting pretty tired of this box. This month was great! The add-ons get me all the time and I endup with hefty totals almost everytime! But I do like this box. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.