Jul 7, 2015

Lips, Cheeks, and Eyes, Oh My: Mad About Pink

Mad About Pink



I am mad about pink right now!  Since having Benjamin, my entire makeup routine has had to change as I have virtually no time to make myself "up".  Instead, I've been trying to find ways to keep the routine quick, simple and look polished without having to touch up during the day.  My go-to colors?? Pink!  Not only do they look beautifully subtle but they look great even if you're tanned.

Some of my favorite products are:

Dior Glowing Color Powder Blush
Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Candy Pink
Bobbi Brown Pink Quartz Shimmer Brick Compact (amazing!)
Stila Custom Color Blush (color changing blush that creates your perfect color pink)
MAC Cremesheen
NARS Blush in Desire
Too Faced Full Bloom Ultra Flush Blush
Maybelline's The Blushed Nudes Palette

What are your go-to colors to wear during the day?

    

1 comment:

  1. ohh... such a great color! I never think I can wear pink, but it's so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.