Jul 27, 2015

Best Beauty Products Under $5

Beauty Under $5



I'm a sucker for a good deal.  Whether it be shoes, purses or my favorite lipstick, I love knowing that I paid next to nothing for something I absolutely adore.

Here are some of my favorite beauty products which cost less than $5!

BH Cosmetics 6 Color Concealer and Corrector Palette - It's amazing because it's compact, easy to use and works really well.  Plus the price is a HUGE bonus.

Forever21 Mango Face Mask - I love one-use masks!  I tend to get bored easily and love to try a new one each time.  This is a great one because it smells fabulous and actually makes your skin feel super smooth.

NYX Powder Blush - Sigh, I love NYX.  All their products are amazing but this type of blush is the best.  It goes on so well and lasts all day.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - I am typically a loose powder gal but love this powder when I travel.  One of these bad boys can last me a couple of months and the powder also absorbs any oil on your skin which is GREAT when traveling to a hot climate.

ELF Studio Moisturizing Lipstick - You can never go wrong with an ELF product but their studio line is definitely the best.  Plus these lipsticks are about $3.

Noxzema Classic Cream - I recently went back to using this product and still love it.  It makes my skin tingle and really cleans out all my pores.

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish - This brand has a great selection of colors and dries really well.

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder - I change bronzers like I change my hair color.  I have used so many inexpensive (and expensive) brands but always seem to come back to this one.  Easy to use and the color blends really well.

These are a few of my top items.  What are your favorite, inexpensive, must-haves?

    

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! I love NYX as well... I've even heard WetNWild is a good inexpensive brand, but I haven't tried them yet... xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.