May 13, 2015

Our Maternity Photo Shoot


I was really hesitant to have some maternity pictures taken and what's funny is I am not too sure why. I realized about 34 weeks in that I had hardly any pictures of myself pregnant and then slowly started to think about how much I was going to regret this one day.

So, I called up my friend/photographer and she fit us in for an emergency session.

Here's a glimpse into the day:

















These pictures were taken when I was exactly 35 weeks.  Here's me today at 38 weeks and 3 days:


I can't wait for this little man to make his appearance!

    

2 comments:

  1. Such stunning photos!! I can't pick my fave!! You look so amazing and both so happy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures!
    You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.