Mar 24, 2015

Lipstick Haul: The Many Shades of Berry


I am buying lipsticks like crazy right now.

I think it has to do with the fact that in a month and a half, I will be on Mat Leave and will probably not have the money, or time, to so carefully pick many cosmetic items to try.  I guess I am trying to fit it all in now!


I discovered this gorgeous berry tone while looking through old Ipsy Glam Bags and saw that back in November of 2014 (prior to me being a member) members received a gorgeous berry shade lipstick from Forever21.  Now, you all know me enough to know that I would NEVER usually buy lipstick from there but the color was just too beautiful to pass up.


I ordered 3 lipsticks (2 Matte and one Creme), 2 glosses and an adorable owl lip balm.


Check out these colors though!  I am beyond obsessed with berry shades and am really happy to own these especially since they are like $4 a piece.  One thing to note, the creme berry shade does not last as long as the matte shades so I do find I am reapplying that one constantly.

Have you ever bought a beauty product from Forever21?  Which one?

     

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, these are stunning! I am totally on a lip product kick right now too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.