Feb 18, 2015

The 5 Best Drugstore Charcoal Skin Care Products You Have to Try!


I'd heard about charcoal skin care products eons ago though has never tried them before.  It wasn't until I visited a friend's house and saw a charcoal cleanser by her sink that I knew it was something I must use.  For those that might not know, charcoal, when used on skin, is a natural detox.  It removes impurities from your skin leaving it clean, smooth and tight!

I immediately went to the store and picked up my first one.  That was a few months ago.  Since then, I have found the 5 best charcoal skin care products!


Yes to Tomatoes Activated Charcoal Bar Soap - This soap is fabulous.  If you experience any body breakouts OR want a quick solution to washing your face, this is the soap for you.  It's nice and cheap and lasts for a long while.


Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Polishing Mask - Literally the best $5 I ever spent.  I use this on my arms, neck, face, shoulders and everywhere else that needs some love.  It's super moisturizing and smells delicious.


Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser - I like this cleanser because it tingles on my skin. Once removed, though, my skin is clean and refreshed.  I will say that it might not be best for sensitive skin though.


Garnier Clean + Blackhead Eliminating Scrub - This scrub is amazeballs!  Honestly, it actually does what it says.  After using this scrub, your pores seem smaller and your skin is just so smooth.


Coalface Cleanser from LUSH - I am beyond obsessed with hard soap as cleansers lately.  Since being pregnant, my skin has ranged from amazing to terrible so I've been going back to basics as much as possible.  I love this soap because it lasts forever, works amazingly well and literally clears up all blemishes.  It's a dream come true!

Have you tried any of these products before?  What were your thoughts?  Which one do you most want to try?

    

2 comments:

  1. I have only tried the Freeman's one and I love it. I think I might have to try another one. I like the idea of the Lush one. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the Garnier...but that Lush one looks awesome! When I was pregnant I had to go back to basics too...no toner...nothing...Noxzema and Ave no to moisturize and that's it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.