Jun 12, 2012

What's Inside??: The Stagette Gifts

What could possibly be in this package?
In exactly 15 days I, and my closest girlfriends, leave for Pender Island for 5 days to celebrate my stagette. I am beyond excited.

Not only is my best girlfriend flying in from Prince George (where I grew up AND about a 9 hour drive from where I currently live) but I also get a chance to party it up with my closest friends in a different city.  A small city, yes, but a different one all the same.

This wedding is coming up so fast (3 months away) and I could not have planned anything if it wasn't for my friends.  They are not only the most supportive gals I know BUT they are also the craziest.  Seriously, I can hardly wait to have everyone in the same place and be able to drink the evenings (and mornings, shall we choose) away.  So, as a token of thanks to them, I've put together some exceptionally cute "thank-you" gag gifts.   Check them out


A Fruit Smoothie facial mask
A cute squirtgun (that I plan to use to wake all the girls up every morning)
A Wooly Willy magnetic draw board
A manicure/pedicure set
Maynards Sour Watermelons
Hot pink nail polish
SkinnyGirl Margarita (delicious)
A hot pink lip gloss

I, of course, wish I had an unlimited budget and could buy the girls a beautiful necklace or something but alas, I can't.  I do, though, think I got the next best things.  All of these items will be absolutely useful for our 5 day trip away and I can't wait to try out the Wooly Willy.  I haven't used one of those in years!

 

3 comments:

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.