Apr 23, 2012

Clinique's Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer: A Review

Occasionally, I fall in love with a product that's been recommended to me.

The neat thing about this referral was the referrer: my mom.  I'm sure that most of you know by know that my mom works for Clinique but despite her working for this cosmetic/skin care company, it's never really been my favorite product line.  (I can hear the cursing through the computer screen as I type this.)  Having said that, I faithfully use Clinique's powder makeup and adore it but when it comes to skincare, I usually go in a different direction.

However, I received Clinique's Turnaround Concentrate as a gift from my mom a few weeks ago and am absolutely impressed by the results.  I've been using this twice a day, every day, for the past three weeks and my skin not only looks radiant BUT my acne scarring and redness has actually dissipated.  It's completely mind blowing.

Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer

Pros:
Super lightweight
Makes skin smooth
Buff's skin texture
Goes on like a primer
Unclogs pores
Helps reduce fine lines
Creates radiant looking skin
Cons:
Size of the bottle

I literally have no negative points about this product!  After using the serum for about three weeks, I actually feel comfortable without wearing makeup.  (Check out me with no makeup on...AND I just washed my face in this pic.)

If you've been having skin issues like I have AND are looking for a product that will clear your skin, buff your skin's texture and be a primer, I HIGHLY recommend this product.  Plus, it's only about $43 USD.  A steal when it actually does what it's supposed to.

Have any of you ladies tried this before?  What are your thoughts?

 

3 comments:

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.