Nov 8, 2010

Best $20 Purse-Sized Compact....EVER!

Have you ever seen a bug zapper before? For some reason, every insect within a 1 mile radius is drawn, instinctively almost, to that strange glowing light emanating from the device.

The Sephora Collection is my strange glowing light.

Whenever I go into Sephora, I gravitate towards the Collection without even thinking. I load up my little hand basket, almost instinctively, with goodies that I don't need and leave with a big bill and a spinning head. On one of these excursions I found something quite noteworthy though... The Sephora Collection Color to Go Red Edition Palette.
This bad boy comes with 8 eye shadows (all metallic and highly pigmented), 4 lip colors and 1 blush. Best of all is that it's purse sized!! There are 3 different palettes, though I only have two of them. The red palette (my personal fave), the black palette which are the cool tones and the pink palette (supporting breast cancer research.) All are a ridiculously good buy at only $20.

And, they are the perfect gift for Christmas too! Trust me, I've bought 4 for gifts already.....

2 comments:

  1. Ha, yes I am in LOVE with this compact. Just wait till you see the new Sephora Blockbuster this year.....amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.