Dec 27, 2016

DIY Facial Oil - Only 3 Ingredients Needed!


So you all know that I typically post DIY beauty tips on Fridays and I also ALWAYS try them before I post.  However, this one was way too good not to post today and I am in the process of making it.

I adore facial oils.  Truly, I don't think there is a better way to keep your skin moisturized and make your skin more supple.  I recommend oils to everyone I know because they actually work and do exactly what they say they are going to.

What I don't like about the oils on the market is the pricetag.  An ounce of facial oil can set you back about $100 and, though  there are some fantastic oils on the market, the investment is just not worth it.  Especially when you can make your own for less than $20.

I found this site today and had to share - check out the post and let me know if you end up making this as well.  I can't wait to hear your results after using your DIY facial oil!

http://www.mrshappyhomemaker.com/diy-face-oil/

   

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing!! Can't wait to hear how you like it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I need the argan and rosehip oil and I'm set! Thanks for this post love.let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.