Dec 27, 2016

DIY Facial Oil - Only 3 Ingredients Needed!


So you all know that I typically post DIY beauty tips on Fridays and I also ALWAYS try them before I post.  However, this one was way too good not to post today and I am in the process of making it.

I adore facial oils.  Truly, I don't think there is a better way to keep your skin moisturized and make your skin more supple.  I recommend oils to everyone I know because they actually work and do exactly what they say they are going to.

What I don't like about the oils on the market is the pricetag.  An ounce of facial oil can set you back about $100 and, though  there are some fantastic oils on the market, the investment is just not worth it.  Especially when you can make your own for less than $20.

I found this site today and had to share - check out the post and let me know if you end up making this as well.  I can't wait to hear your results after using your DIY facial oil!

http://www.mrshappyhomemaker.com/diy-face-oil/

     

2 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing!! Can't wait to hear how you like it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I need the argan and rosehip oil and I'm set! Thanks for this post love.let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.