Jan 31, 2013

Check it Out: Drew Barrymore's New Cosmetic Line!

All photos courtesy of www.dailymail.co.uk
I've always been a huge Drew Barrymore fan. From seeing her play little Gertie on ET or as Josie Geller in Never Been Kissed, I've always admired her care-free style, whimsical hair-dos and vibrant lipstick choices. So, when I heard she was launching her own cosmetic line, Flower Beauty, I was beyond ecstatic.   Additionally, when I heard the line was also budget friendly, I was even more impressed.

The line is being carried exclusively in Walmart across the US and has a launch date of January 31, 2013.  "Flower cosmetics, which include lip colors, eye shadows, nail polishes and mascaras, range in price from  about $5 to $14."  Perfect for the gal who wants to look fabulous AND not spend a whole heap of money.

I am really looking forward to my next trip to the states, that's for sure.  I have a whole list of items I can't wait to try!

Have any of you ladies tried the products yet?  If so, what are your thoughts of the line?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2264545/Drew-Barrymore-debuts-budget-friendly-cosmetics-line-spending-life-make-chair.html#ixzz2JbAmBEbn



4 comments:

  1. Lets go!!!Knowing her; I wonder if the products are less toxic, paraben free etc. That would be a bonus: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! Sounds like an awesome line. I love her! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this comes out in the UK! Big fan of hers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drew...Walmart really???? Oh well...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.