Nov 1, 2011

NOTD: Quo by Orly's Celestial Star

I have been on a major nail polish kick lately which is very odd for me.  I typically am the gal that will head to a nail salon whenever I want my nails done but lately I've been painting them myself.  (No applause please....ha).  So, when I went to Shoppers on my lunch break last week it's no wonder I picked up Quo by Orly's Celestial Star.  Just check it out.  At first I thought the color was going to be a shimmery purple but it's turned out to be more blue, which I'm still liking.  The color gives my nails a nice pop of color and I adore anything shimmery.

Also, before I applied the polish, I brushed my nails with Sally Hansen's VitaSurge Growth Gel.  I am really hoping that it helps my nails grow nice and long.  I'll keep you posted on my progress with the product...

What nail colors are you lusting after?  Anything you are beyond obsessed with?

XO Christina

2 comments:

  1. I love the blues and greys these dats! This one is particularly lovely...let us know if it chips:)

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it came out so different! I'm liking!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.