Dec 17, 2014

Drugstore Beauty Must-Haves: Under $20

Drugstore Beauty Must-Haves


I have slowly become a beauty product snob.

In my twenties I was MORE than happy to use drugstore beauty products for all my beauty needs.  However, since becoming a thirty-something gal, my skin is not as happy with cheaper products which can really put a dent on my credit card.  There are, though, some drugstore items I can not live without.

Batiste Dry Shampoo - This has been, and always will be, my go-to dry shampoo.  You don't need very much to have your locks smelling great and feeling less greasy.

Dial Coconut Water Body Wash - I love the smell of this body wash and how moisturizing it is.  But the smell, ladies.  If you like coconut, you will love this stuff.

L'Oreal True Match Foundation - I am a BB Cream girl but when I break out or need some extra coverage, this foundation has never steered me wrong.  So many colors to choose from, goes on silky smooth and just works for pale gals.

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer - I bathe in this stuff during the summer months.  How great is it that you can smell like the beach by spraying your moisturizer on you.  So convenient.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - I have been using this stuff over my BB Cream for years now.  It's light, matches my white skin and seems to last a good couple months.  Plus it's a bargain!!

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Stain - Okay, so I call this a Chubby Stick because it reminds me of the Chubby Sticks that Clinique has, for half the price.  The colors are great and they wear well.  I keep about 3 on me at all times.

ELF Lipsticks -  The nude colors are brilliant especially when you have a smoky eye.  Plus, they cost about $3.  Amazing deal.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara - As you all know, I've raved about this mascara plenty and it's been in my roster for years (I've since discovered Younique and it's now my favorite).  This mascara though is perfect for traveling or if you are out of your go-to expensive brand.

L'Oreal Light Infusing Primer - Oh ladies, if you haven't mixed this with your favorite BB Cream or foundation, you have to. It gives you a bit of highlighting without looking like you're too made up.  I am such a sucker for shimmery things.

Soap & Glory Scrub of Your Life - I typically make my own body scrub as it's easy and natural but in a pinch, this is my go-to scrub.  It smells delicious and works like a charm.

ESSIE Nail Polish - Love this brand and the price point.  It's a polish that seems to last on my nails and the colors are brilliant.

What drugstore beauty products can't you live without??

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.