Dec 8, 2014

Creating Fabulous Eyes with Younique

I was first turned on to Younique by a friend of mine who had recently begun selling the line.

I'd heard a lot about the mascara and knew I wanted something that created more volume, length and texture as my current mascaras seemed to be lacking.  I purchased the mascara and was absolutely amazed at how great the product really is.  It not only lengthens, extends and makes your lashes appear more voluminous, but it creates a whole different dimension to your lashes.

I was hooked.  Selling the line only seemed like the next natural step.

And, I've been doing just that.

Younique is a natural line, one that does not use parabens or fillers, and all the products being sold are just really good.  It's one of those things that once you try, you just have to keep trying new products from the line because they just work, really well.

There's a reason the line sells over 15,000 mascaras a day!!
If you are looking for some new products or want to try a line that's ACTUALLY good for your skin, check out my site at https://www.youniqueproducts.com/ChristinaMuir

Fabulous Eyes with Younique



    

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Younique products and I'm so glad you're selling the line now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY...the line is fantastic!! Glad you like it lady

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!...XO Christina


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.